Moving or travelling to United States can be challenging and time consuming. Immigrants deal with many logistical costs and personal, professional and emotional hurdles in order to migrate to U.S.
Millions of immigrants enter U.S. every year for a variety of reasons. Some enter as immigrants with intent to stay while others enter the U.S. on as non-immigrants such as foreign students. Yet many others enter the U.S. as professionals to establish a business or with the intent to practice their profession.
Immigration Law is complex as the numerous visa categories are contained in different statutory codes, subject to different legislation, documentation and fees requirement. Crimmigration is dedicated help you determine which type of immigration relief and category you might be eligible for and facilitate you through the process.
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Check you case status
- Check filing fees
- Find Medical Doctor (Civil Surgeon)
- USCIS Forms
- USCIS Laws and Guides
- USCIS Resources
- National processing trends
- U.S. Department of State (DOS)
- Embassy and Consulate Information
- Visa Services
- Visa Bulletin
- Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- US Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employment and training
- Labour Certification
- Prevailing wage information